Creating an account with EndNote online is a quick process. Simply:
- Go to the EndNote online homepage.
- Click the Sign Up link at the top
of the homepage.
- Enter and re-enter your Email Address and click Continue.
- Type your first name in the First
- Type your last name in the Last
- Type your middle initial in the Middle
Initial field (optional).
- Type your password in the Password
- Type the same password in the Retype
- Select your primary role in the Primary
- Select your subject area in the Subject
- Select the bibliographic software you are using in the Bibliographic
Software Use field (optional).
- Select the appropriate radio button to Opt in or Opt out for e-mail communication.
- Click the I Agree button indicating that you agree
to the Terms and Conditions.
After submitting your registration information, you can use EndNote online
immediately, or download and install the EndNote online
Cite While You Write plug-in and Firefox Extension.
If you are already registered in another Thomson Reuters application that shares the same registration system, you will be directed to login with that password instead of completing the registration.
- E-mail Address
- Retype E-mail Address
- First Name
- Last Name
- Retype Password
- Primary Role/Title
- Subject Area
- Opt in/Opt out E-mail Preference