EndNote allows you to output your references in a specified bibliography output
style and in a specified file format to e-mail, save or print.
To create a bibliography:
- From the Format tab, click the Bibliography link.
- Select the references to format, such as the quick
list or a personal group, from the References drop-down
- Select the output style from the Bibliographic style
drop-down list box.
- Click the Save To, E-mail, or Preview
& Print buttons.
- A file using the Save option – a standard ‘File Download’
window will appear allowing you to open the file or save to disk. If saving
to disk, a standard 'Save to' window will open so that you can browse to the
folder location and name the file.
- An e-mail using the Email option – an ‘e-mail’
window will appear allowing you to enter the e-mail addresses of those to
receive the e-mail, a subject, and a message.
- A printed list using the Preview & Print option – a ‘Preview
& Print’ window will appear allowing you to print to a local or
Not sure which style to use?
If you are unsure which bibliographic style to
use, see Bibliographic Styles to determine
which one is right for you.