Unfiled stores references that have not been copied to a group in your library.
Important Points about Unfiled:
- You cannot delete or rename Unfiled.
- You cannot copy references to Unfiled except from reference groups shared
to you or Online Search results.
- A reference is automatically moved to Unfiled when you delete the reference
from all personal groups.
- References imported through the Import References tool are stored in Unfiled
- References collected using Capture are stored in Unfiled unless one or more
groups are specified before saving.