To download and install the Cite While You WriteTM
plug-in to use with Word:
- Make sure you are logged on to EndNote in a Web browser, and then click the
Download Installers link at the bottom of any page.
- Click the Download Macintosh link to download the Cite While You Write installation disk image.
- Make sure no applications are running.
- Double-click the Cite While You Write.dmg file.
- Drag the EndNote Web folder to the Applications folder on your hard drive.
- Double-click on the Applications folder, then the EndNote online folder, and finally the ENWeb_installer file.
- Follow the instructions to complete the installation.
To uninstall EndNote online:
- Go to Applications > EndNote online and double-click on the ENWeb_installer file.
- Select 'Un-Install' and click Next.
- Drag the EndNote online application folder to Trash when the uninstall completes.
- If you have EndNote desktop, go to www.endnote.com
to make sure you have the latest Macintosh update. This update lets
you transfer references between your EndNote online and
EndNote desktop libraries.
- If you are using Cite While You Write for the first time, you will need to configure
your login information. See Cite While You Write Preferences.