|EndNote online Browser Toolbars
The EndNote online toolbars for Microsoft
Internet Explorer and Firefox provide time saving tools to aid you in
your online research. The toolbar for Internet Explorer is installed automatically when you download and install the Cite While You Write plug-in for Windows. The Firefox toolbar can be obtained by downloading the Firefox Extension.
The tools provided in these toolbars are:
- EndNote online – Links to EndNote online
- Capture – Obtains bibliographic information
from the current page and saves it to Unfiled
- Help – Opens Help
- Select Internet Explorer's View->Toolbars menu.
- Uncheck one of the checked toolbars in View->Toolbars
- Continue to do this until the toolbar appears.
- Click on the raised bar to the left of the toolbar's
"EndNote online" label and drag it to the line below.
- Return to View->Toolbars and check the
previously unchecked toolbars.
- Select Firefox's View->Show/Hide menu.
- Uncheck EndNote Capture Toolbar.
- Check it to make it reappear.
Documentation Version 3.8.1
This help page last modified 02/21/2014
© 2019 Clarivate Analytics