EndNote allows you to output your references in a specified bibliography output
style and in a specified file format to e-mail, save or print.
To create a bibliography:
- From the Format tab, click the Bibliography link.
- Select the references to format, such as the quick
list or a personal group, from the References drop-down
- Select the output style from the Bibliographic style
drop-down list box.
- Click the Save To, E-mail, or Preview
& Print buttons.
- A file using the Save option – a standard ‘File Download’
window will appear allowing you to open the file or save to disk. If saving
to disk, a standard 'Save to' window will open so that you can browse to the
folder location and name the file.
- An e-mail using the Email option – an ‘e-mail’
window will appear allowing you to enter the e-mail addresses of those to
receive the e-mail, a subject, and a message.
- A printed list using the Preview & Print option – a ‘Preview
& Print’ window will appear allowing you to print to a local or
Not sure which style to use?
If you are unsure which bibliographic style to
use, see Bibliographic Styles to determine
which one is right for you.
Documentation Version 3.8.1
This help page last modified 02/12/2014
© 2019 Clarivate Analytics