You can share groups with colleagues easily in EndNote online. Colleagues that
have access to your shared groups will see them in their Groups Shared by Others
section of the left navigation pane. For details on how to share or modify group
sharing, go to Managing Shared Groups.
Important points about sharing groups:
- You can share groups with EndNote online users at any institution.
- You can share groups with individuals who have not yet created their EndNote
online account. The group will automatically appear after they've registered
and logged in.
- Groups shared to you do not count against your 5,000 personal group limit.
- You can give Read only access to some users and Read & Write access to other
users for the same group.
- If more than one person is editing the same reference simultaneously, the person who saves last will submit the final edits.
- Users with Read & Write access can edit reference data and remove the reference from the shared group. They cannot delete the reference from the owner's library.
- References in shared groups can be searched.
- References in shared groups cannot be copied to your Quick List.
- Shared groups are available to generate a Bibliography or an export file.
- File attachments cannot be shared among users in a group.
Documentation Version 3.8.1
This help page last modified 02/29/2008
© 2020 Clarivate Analytics