Searching References by the Same Author within
EndNote online provides one-click author searching within your library from
a list or reference page.
- From a page displaying a list of references, click the author link
to launch a quick search for the author name displayed.
- To search secondary authors not shown in a list view, click the Title
link to view the full reference.
- On the reference page, click any of the author links to
launch a quick search for that author.
References by the Same Author from the Original Source
- Find a reference in your library by the author you would like to
- Click the title to view the reference.
- In the upper right corner, select the author name from the author
name drop-down list.
- Click Go.
Author Searching Tip
If the reference page does not display the author drop-down list in
the upper right corner, EndNote online cannot identify or search the original
Documentation Version 3.8.1
This help page last modified 02/11/2014
© 2019 Clarivate Analytics