the Cite While You Write Plug-in for Macintosh
To download and install the Cite While You WriteTM
plug-in to use with Word:
- Make sure you are logged on to EndNote in a Web browser, and then click the
Download Installers link at the bottom of any page.
- Click the Download Macintosh link to download the Cite While You Write installation disk image.
- Make sure no applications are running.
- Double-click the Cite While You Write.dmg file.
- Drag the EndNote Web folder to the Applications folder on your hard drive.
- Double-click on the Applications folder, then the EndNote online folder, and finally the ENWeb_installer file.
- Follow the instructions to complete the installation.
To uninstall EndNote online:
- Go to Applications > EndNote online and double-click on the ENWeb_installer file.
- Select 'Un-Install' and click Next.
- Drag the EndNote online application folder to Trash when the uninstall completes.
- If you have EndNote desktop, go to www.endnote.com
to make sure you have the latest Macintosh update. This update lets
you transfer references between your EndNote online and
EndNote desktop libraries.
- If you are using Cite While You Write for the first time, you will need to configure
your login information. See Cite While You Write Preferences.
Documentation Version 3.8.1
This help page last modified 02/20/2014
© 2021 Clarivate Analytics